Nostalgic for the Christmases of her youth in the 80's and 90's, Rachel drew inspiration for these woodblock printed holiday cards from the rickrack, tinsel, bows and bells she and her family used to deck their midwestern home. Favorite seasonal treats from childhood like latkes and boxes of assorted holiday cookies as well as grown-up indulgences like French 75 cocktails and figgy pudding flambe make it easy to find something for everyone in this full set of Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's cards.
- 12 folded greeting cards, letterpress printed from hand-carved woodblocks
- Printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper made with 100% renewable energy in a carbon-neutral, hydroelectric mill in Michigan
- Cards measure 4.25 x 5.5" when folded and are blank inside
- Each card is packaged with a matching envelope
- Set comes packaged in a recyclable kraft paper box