We did some color experiments when we were developing our new Fruit Course Collection of Generous Kitchen Towels. We settled on a lighter shade of purple for the final design of our Blackberries towel, but the super bright ink on the rose taupe background of this test run has the same sweet jolt as a fresh tart blackberry right off the bush. Just like fresh summer berries, there are a limited supply, so get them while they last!
Ample proportions and absorbent cotton dyed and printed with safe, eco-friendly processes make this big-hearted towel a thoughtful, zero-waste choice for yourself or a generous friend.
- Absorbent double weight 100% cotton
- Extra generous proportions (27” x 27”)
- Dyed with non-toxic, GOTS-certified pigments
- Screen printed with eco-friendly, phthalate-free inks and soy-based biodegradable cleaners
- 100% recycled and recyclable packaging (including the adhesive)
- Designed and printed in the Midwest USA
- Machine wash and dry
Abundance is a state of mind that’s easier to cultivate when you have sustainable tools that let you focus on what’s important. Generous Kitchen Towels are as large as your appetite for great meals and as colorful as the people you share them with.